Thursday, April 11, 2013

Future Fro-yo Shop Pictures: Red Mango/Auntie Anne’s in Palo Alto, CA



Fro-yo girl here. Stanford Shopping Center is about to get another fro-yo shop.I heard about the Red Mango/Auntie Anne’s co-branded store a few months ago. There were a few vacancies at the mall and I thought that they would open up near Max’s, Cocola Bakery and Babbo’s. The space didn’t have any signs. I swung by a few times and asked Babbo’s for information.

Well, that wasn’t the right space. The actual space is on the other side of the mall by McDonald’s and Bloomingdale’s. I couldn’t see inside the shop so it’s impossible to see how close it is to opening.

Stanford Shopping Center shoppers will be able to get their fro-yo at Pinkberry, Red Mango and Cocola Bakery. I do love a fresh soft pretzel...fro-yo + a pretzel would be a nice lunch. Another Red Mango/Auntie Anne’s co-branded store will open in San Jose, CA.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: