Sunday, March 22, 2009

Early Picture of Tuttimelon Union City


Fro-yo girl here. Those of you who are regular readers of my blog or Yelp reviews know that I am Tuttimelon obsessed. I’m thrilled that Tuttimelon is opening its first ever self-serve format store in Union Landing. Here’s a picture I took of the location. The Tuttimelon sign isn’t up yet but the doors were open so I could see that they’re busy with construction. It looks like they will have five fro-yo machines (or 10 flavors total).

It will also be Tuttimelon’s largest location. It’s very close to Lucky’s. The grand opening should be in April.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* TUTTIMELON: 32280 Dyer St., Union City, CA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

hey can you think of a list of cool names for a yogurt shop? im trying to open one but i want a really cute name. :)

Lolia S said...

Hi Anonymous,

Send me an e-mail (froyogirl@gmail.com) and I'll try to help. Let me know a little more about what type of store you envision and your target market so that I can think of names that fit the image you want to project.

Anonymous said...

did you know there's a nubi opening up in san leandro?

Lolia S said...

Yes, I haven't dropped by to see it but I have my eye on the Nubi at Bayfair :-)