Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yogurt Bar Switches to Straus Creamery Organic Yogurt (Free Fro-yo Coupon)

Fro-yo girl here. Several months ago I received word that Yogurt Bar uses Straus organic yogurt in their frozen yogurt mix – and I didn’t believe it. I’ve been to both Yogurt Bar locations and didn’t think I was tasting Straus. However, they seem to have switched over to Straus some time in August 2008 (my last visit was in July). Apparently their fro-yo is more sour now (which appeals to me because plain yogurt is sour). It looks like I need to revisit because I do like Straus.

The reopening of their Mission St. location was scheduled for April but it has been delayed till June.

If you go to their website and join the Yogurt Bar Club, you’ll get a coupon for a free 5 oz. fro-yo at their Union St. location! I already have my coupon. www.yogurtbarsf.com

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURT BAR (Marina): 2760 Octavia St., San Francisco, CA
* YOGURT BAR (SOMA): 680 Mission St., San Francisco, CA

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

You know I love a free coupon Lolia! -Bonnie L.

Lolia S said...

You're my girl, Bonnie L. :-)