Tracking frozen yogurt, with a focus on California. For more frozen yogurt coverage, check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association (IFYA) at internationalfrozenyogurt.com
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Yoga-urt Glendale Turns 11
Fro-yo girl here. Congrats to Yoga-urt on eleven years. I can vouch for the fact that Yoga-urt is just as good as it was on day one, only now there are many more flavors to choose from. In fact, today marked the launch of the newest flavor, Almond Joy. Almond Joy is a chocolate coconut almond flavor that is plant-based, organic, hand-crafted, all-natural and full of goodness (including live and active cultures).
Chocolate Bliss is Yoga-urt’s most popular flavor, and I’m sure that Almond Joy will delight chocolate froyo fans. I’m not a chocolate froyo fan, but I could taste the quality of ingredients, including the chocolate and coconut. It was rich, creamy, and thick. Recommended toppings: almonds and magic shell.
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
* YOGA-URT, 1407 W Kenneth Rd, Glendale, CA 91201
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment