Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Skittles Yogurt Fruity Animal Gummies Review





Fro-yo girl here. I spotted Skittles Yogurt Fruit Animal Gummies at World Market. One pouch is 50g and was priced at $5.29. The gummies are imported from China. They’re made with real juice. The pouch is resealable. 
One pouch is 180 calories.

Each pouch comes with five different shapes and flavors. I think they’re all supposed to be animal-shaped, but I can’t tell what the round green shape is supposed to be. The gummies are very soft. I was hoping for something chewier.

  • Strawberry (cat-face): mild berry and yogurt flavor, sweet, soft texture; the strawberry flavor was faint
  • Original (paw-shaped) a little firmer, moist like a peelable gummy, sweet Yakult flavor
  • Peach (pig-shaped): probably the best tasting, like sweet peaches mixed with Yakult, soft, moist
  • Mango (fish-shaped) tastes like mango, very soft, little chew, moist, sweet
  • Lemon (smiley-face) tastes medicinal and unpleasant, like a lemon cleaning product

The texture just didn’t do it for me. I also did not enjoy the flavors. The lemon was the worst. 

These gummies taste nothing like Skittles. The different colors and flavors fit with the taste the rainbow Skittles slogan though.

2 out of 5 stars.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: