Friday, September 20, 2024

La Fermière Yogurt & Dessert Experience Pop Up Shop Opens in Los Angeles

 





Fro-yo girl here. I visited the La Fermière pop up shop in Silver Lake (Los Angeles) today. The pop-up is open for four days, September 19 – 22. It’s a shopping opportunity but they also have a few fun events planned like personalized terracotta pots, fresh flower bouquet workshop, astrology and tarot card readings, and more.

You can shop for a wide selection of La Fermière yogurt (including some hard to find flavors like Matcha Lime and Hibiscus Raspberry), their creme desserts, La Fermière merch (bamboo lids, spoons, tote bags, stickers, clothing, yoga mats), and a special dessert (chocolate creme with olive oil and sea salt). I wasn’t sure what to expect but it seemed like a place to relax, shop, and have a sweet treat.

The space is beautiful and chic. They painted the exterior the color of a La Fermière blue pot. They package up your yogurt so nicely and even tie the bag with a ribbon. Service was amazing. The person I spoke to was very knowledgeable and could answer all my questions. I think all the employees were French! They gave me an extra pot, the one with my astrological sign that I've been looking for.

Their yogurt and creme desserts, made with French recipes, are all delicious and all natural. And the pots are too cute to throw away.

Pistachio creme dessert ($3.50): it was a perfect small treat, creamy and sweet (like creme brulee) without being heavy or cloying.

I love their yogurt, especially the pressed lemon, rose, and jasmine flavors.

La Fermière: 3118 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: