Tuesday, August 6, 2024

New Pinkberry Flavor, Green Apple Froyo

 



Fro-yo girl here. Pinkberry just introduced its fall froyo flavor, Green Apple froyo. They call it a new flavor, but I had the chance to try Green Apple froyo at Pinkberry back in 2016. It was a test flavor at the time. I liked it back then and I wrote, “The Green Apple Pinkberry froyo flavor is good, lighter and smoother than ice cream, the flavor is tart and tangy (quite tangy) with lots of bright apple flavor and a sweet finish that seems to have a hint of pear. The yogurt flavor is in there but not prominent.”

I’m not sure if the flavor that I had was the same as the one I had in 2016, since that was a long time ago. However, I would describe what I had today in the same way. It’s a smooth, light, tangy, bright froyo flavor, but it doesn’t have much yogurt flavor.

Pinkberry recommends pairing Green Apple froyo with honey granola, caramel, and cinnamon. I think it would be great with mochi, strawberries, and toasted almonds.

Green Apple froyo is available at participating locations while supplies last or until October 31.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: