Tuesday, June 21, 2022

SomiSomi Closures and Replacements

 


Fro-yo girl here. I’ve never written about SomiSomi because they serve soft serve ice cream (not froyo). But their soft serve is pretty good, even though I rarely get it (because it’s not froyo). Recently, they closed two locations near me. The Westfield Santa Anita location in Arcadia became an acai bowl place. And now the Glendale Galleria location is becoming another soft serve ice cream shop called Devil & Angel Desserts. They also have mochi donuts, drinks, and taiyaki. I miss the days when Pinkberry and Go Greek were at the Galleria and the Americana.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: