Thursday, May 27, 2021

Yogurtland Cerritos Sets Reopening Date, June 1



Fro-yo girl here. Back in March 2021, I was wondering if some of the temporarily closed Yogurtland mall locations in the Los Angeles area would reopen. Yogurtland Montebello and Yogurtland Century City have reopened. Yogurtland Cerritos remained closed with no updates that I could find. I don’t live near Cerritos but I decided to check out Los Cerritos Center and see what was going on at Yogurtland.

To my surprise, someone was inside Yogurtland Cerritos. Upon closer inspection, I spotted a sign that said re-opening June 1. Finally! Prinkipia Frozen Yogurt in Los Cerritos Center has already reopened and they allow self-serve.

Yogurtland Cerrito’s last Facebook post was in July 2020.

YOGURTLAND CERRITOS: 430 Los Cerritos Center, Cerritos, CA 90703

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.


No comments: