Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Pressed Juicery New Acai Bowls & Price Increase


Fro-yo girl here. Pressed Juicery is now offering new Acai Pressed Bowls at select locations. I spotted the bowls at the Americana at Brand in Glendale, CA. There were three types of acai bowls: Original, Power, and Superfood. You can also design a custom bowl. The acai bowls are $9.75 or $8.75 for members. The acai is dispensed from their soft serve machines.

The acai base is made with oat milk, coconut cream, pea protein, and banana puree. Since I detest bananas, I didn’t get one. Samples are not allowed at this time, due to the coronavirus.

I also noticed a slight price increase for Pressed Freeze. Toppings (up to 3) used to be $1 and now they’re $1.50. One sign said the size 1 Freeze is $5.50 but another sign said $5. I guess one sign is old but both were up at the same time.

Meanwhile, I spotted Pressed Frozen at Gelson’s in La Canada Flintridge, CA.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: