Thursday, January 16, 2020

Skin’s Boni Yogurt Bonimini Mud Pack Review




Fro-yo girl here. I recently found Skin’s Boni Yogurt Bonimini Mud Pack in Green Tea. There was only one left at the store, but you can buy the product online at several retailers. The retail price is $3.99. Skin’s Boni is a Korean skincare brand. The products are made in Korea.

The plastic package looks like a yogurt drink (Yakult) bottle. One package is 15g. It was only half full when I opened it. But I only used half, so you can get two applications out of one package.

Green Tea Mud Pack: It smelled better than most skin care products. The texture was thick. I applied the mud in a thin layer after cleansing and toning. After 15 minutes, the mud had dried and felt very tight on my face. It took quite some time to wash it off with warm water. As I was watching, I noticed some bits that looked like sand. Perhaps they exfoliate? My skin felt tighter, softer, and refreshed. It did seem to draw out the oil from my pores. The product has green tea powder, mud and lactobacillus (a bacteria commonly found in yogurt).

Bonimini Mud Packs come in Green Tea, Charcoal, and Pine Needles.

5 out of 5 stars.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.




No comments: