Sunday, January 5, 2020

Price Increase at Yogurtland San Gabriel



Fro-yo girl here. It seems like the new year usually brings a price increase at Yogurtland. True to form, the price at Yogurtland San Gabriel recently went up from 49 cents to 52 cents. I suspect other locations in the area have also increased prices, but I haven't visited them yet. It's a modest price hike, so I'm not too bothered by it. Plus, I have the Sweet Treats booklets. The average price at Yogurtland locations in the area last year was 49 cents. 

I also noticed that the Drinkable Creations product is now sold by weight. I heard the next brand new flavor won't be in till mid-January. 

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl. 

* YOGURTLAND SAN GABRIEL: 927 E Las Tunas Dr. D, San Gabriel, CA 91776

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: