Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Yogurtland Abominable Froyo Spoons




Fro-yo girl here. Since it’s been three years since Yogurtland came out with new character froyo spoons, I wanted to have a separate post about the new Abominable spoons. There are two designs that are supposed to be in stores on September 2, 2019.

The light blue spoon features the blue yeti named Everest. The light purple spoon features a girl named Yi. The spoons are cute but they feel thinner. The back of the spoon isn’t detailed. It’s hard to hard to make out the designs. They don’t have the biodegradable marking on the back. They’re not as nice as they used to be.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

My wife and I noticed tonight that the spoons were very different. My wife ended up getting an allergic reaction to them. I got a tingly sensation on my tounge. Like of ihad eaten a lot of pineapple. Definitely don't like them.