Sunday, September 1, 2019

Tutti Frutti Moves to New Location in Downtown Montrose, Now OPEN



Fro-yo girl here. A few months ago, I mentioned that the signs and machines had been removed from the Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt location in La Crescenta. I’d been checking the Tutti Frutti La Crescenta Facebook page for updates, as they mentioned that they were temporarily closed. After a few months of silence, I assumed that the closure was permanent.

It turns out I was wrong. Nine months after the old location closed, the new Tutti Frutti opened at a new location. The new location accepts the old locations stamp cards and has a similar look, similar offerings, and the same ownership (I believe). The opening day was August 10. The official grand opening has yet to be announced.

There are 14 froyo flavors a day and toppings for 54 cents an ounce. I noticed that the majority of the flavor signs were from Dannon YoCream. There were only a few Tutti Frutti flavor signs. Hmm. They also serve milk tea, smoothies, and slushies.

It was packed today. I walked over to Froyo Life which is about three blocks away and it was busy as well, but Tutti Frutti was busier.

They had Tutti Frutti cups but were out of the Tutti Frutti fruit spoons. I was hoping to see the Tutti Frutti soy flavors, but they didn’t have any.

Welcome back, Tutti Frutti!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* TUTTI FRUTTI MONTROSE: 2411 Honolulu Ave., La Crescenta-Montrose, CA 91020

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: