Friday, August 2, 2019

Menchie’s August Featured Flavors and Dora the Explorer Cup




Fro-yo girl here. Don’t you just love how a new month brings new froyo flavors? This must be my lucky month because I was able to find all three new Menchie’s flavors on day 1 of the promotion.

Gourmet Chocolate Gelato:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe Gourmet Chocolate Gelato is Menchie’s first gelato. It has live and active cultures but no artificial colors or flavors. It was richer and thicker than their frozen yogurt. The chocolate flavor was mild and milky, like milk chocolate. Recommended toppings: Peanut butter sauce, Nutter Butter, chopped peanuts OR Heath and chopped almonds.

Milk Chocolate Caramel froyo made with Ghirardelli: The first flavor that struck me was the caramel, followed by the chocolate. The caramel wasn’t cloying or overwhelming. The texture was smooth and creamy. Recommended toppings: Chocolate shell, almonds, Nilla wafers

Fresh Squeezed Strawberry Lemonade sorbet: The sorbet was a pretty light pink color, icier in texture, of course. I like tangy lemonade and this lemonade was just sweet. Recommended toppings: Sour gummy candies.

These flavors are around for a limited time only, so try them before it’s too late. I also picked up a new Dora the Explorer cup, which promotes the new movie.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: