Tuesday, February 28, 2017

New Pinkberry Flavors: Orange Tang and Pink Lemonade


Fro-yo girl here. I hadn’t been to Pinkberry Burbank for awhile but I thought it would be nice to do my own swirling. I was pleasantly surprised to run into two new “test” flavors, Pink Lemonade and Orange Tang.

* Orange Tang: The flavor does remind me of an orange drink like Tang or Sunny Delight. I haven’t had either for a really long time but Orange Tang doesn’t taste just like orange juice added to frozen yogurt. There’s something different going on. I think it tastes better than Tang, or what I remember Tang tastes like. Recommended toppings: yogurt chips, popping boba

* Pink Lemonade: I love lemonade and lemonade froyo. This flavor is quite tart but with a sweet finish. Yum. Recommended toppings: raspberries, gummy bears

Both flavors had that lighter, refreshing quality that sets Pinkberry apart.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* PINKBERRY BURBANK: 120 E Palm Ave., Burbank, CA 91502

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: