Thursday, February 16, 2017

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Review



Fro-yo girl here. I love yogurt so much that I’ll try body lotion and body wash because it has yogurt in it. Aveeno just launched a new line of Greek yogurt skin care. The line includes Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion (Vanilla & Oats, Apricot & Honey) and Daily Moisturizing Body Wash (Vanilla & Oats, Apricot & Honey). The products can be purchased online at Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Walgreens.

I found the Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Lotion in Apricot & Honey at Target Eagle Rock. They didn’t have the other Aveeno yogurt products. A 7oz tub is $7.99 and contains yogurt powder, lactic acid and oat powder.


The tub, the look (white, creamy) and the consistency of the body yogurt reminds me of yogurt. It didn’t smell like yogurt though. It smelled like apricot but in a perfumy way. The scent of a body lotion is very important to me. I didn’t love this scent but it wasn’t too strong and it did fade away quickly. The lotion absorbed into my skin quickly but it felt sticky for awhile. It did have a softening effect but I don't think it lasts for 48 hours. Maybe I didn't put enough on.

I like my other moisturizers better but I would be willing to try the Vanilla & Oats body wash.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

3.5 out of 5 stars.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: