Saturday, January 30, 2016

Yogurtland Kung Fu Panda 3 Party at Yogurtland Pasadena




Fro-yo girl here. Yogurtland Pasadena had its Kung Fu Panda 3 release party today. They gave out Kung Fu Panda 3 balloons earlier during the day. I didn’t notice the raffle but maybe it was over by the time I visited. They had a buy one, get one ½ off offer and Kung Fu Panda 3 cereal and a giant spoon with a $20 purchase. They also gave out giant spoons with a $15 purchase. 

I finally got my Kung Fu Panda 3 Yogurtland temporary tattoos.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURTLAND: 415 S Lake Ave., Pasadena, CA 91101

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: