Saturday, January 23, 2016

Menchie’s Tahitian Vanilla Coconut Milk Flavor Review


Fro-yo girl here. Menchie’s has introduced its first dairy-free coconut flavor, Tahitian Vanilla. None of my local Menchie’s locations carries the new flavor but I finally found it at the Fremont, CA location. 

* Dairy-free Tahitian Vanilla made with coconut milk: It’s lowfat, kosher, gluten free and made with real Indonesian coconut milk and Tahitian vanilla. The coconut milk soft serve had many visible vanilla bean specks, so I was expecting a lot of vanilla bean flavor. 

Unfortunately, I did not find the vanilla flavor or much coconut flavor for that matter. The flavor was thick, icy and pretty sweet but ultimately very bland. I’m not sure why it was so devoid of flavor.

Recommended toppings: Coconut, Cap'n Crunch, Oreos, cheesecake

The coconut milk flavor does not have live and active cultures.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: