Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yogurtland Spoons


Fro-yo girl here. Happy Thanksgiving to all fro-yo fans and fro-yo people! As we prepare to spend the day with friends and family (and hopefully fro-yo will be part of your day), I'm contemplating Yogurtland fro-yo spoons. On a recent trip to Yogurtland, I immediately noticed that the spoon felt different. I took the spoon home to compare it to my other Yogurtland spoons.

The new spoon is darker pink and it feels thinner. The logo is more shallow and the edges aren't as smooth. It has the same biodegradable logo as before. The old spoon had a better feel.

When I attended the 50th anniversary of Sanrio event in Santa Monica, they gave me one of the older spoons.

I have a spoon that's even older with the old Yogurtland logo. I wish I had more of the first generation Yogurtland spoons but I have a couple in pink and in green. Of course I still have my Yogurtland Tokidoki spoons - those are the cutest fro-yo spoons in my collection.

You know you love me. XO XO, fro-yo girl.

No comments: