Sunday, November 28, 2010

Menchie's Silly Bands


Fro-yo girl here. I now own my first silly bands (rubber band bracelets) and they're fro-yo ones of course. They're from Menchie's. Each pack contains 12 random silly bands. There are 40 designs in all and they come in Menchie's colors: white (glow in the dark), green, magenta, and dark pink. A pack is $3.50. My pack had spoons, a strawberry, Menchie Man head, yogurt cup with fro-yo, and the Menchie's logo. These would make such a cute stocking stuffer for fro-yo fans. The bands were introduced on October 10 (10/10/10) and they're available for a limited time.

You know you love me. XO XO, fro-yo girl.

2 comments:

Bonnibella said...

I was just talking about the fad of silly bands with kids. I know a few kids who would love these! Stocking stuffers!

Lolia S said...

I gave some to my niece. She appreciates fro-yo :) The designs are really cute.

- FYG