Friday, May 8, 2009

Eggettes Meet Fro-yo


Fro-yo girl here. Eggettes added the spaceship themed self-serve fro-yo area called “Rock It Swirl” to their Glen Park, San Francisco location, making it easier than ever to enjoy Eggettes (fresh off the griddle egg puffs/egg shaped waffles) with fro-yo. Choose from six flavors of fro-yo (well, technically one was a gelato but you know what I mean) a day and three flavors of Eggettes.

They might let you add fro-yo directly to your Eggettes but I opted to order the Eggettes first and then quickly get a cup of fro-yo once my order was ready (6 minutes). The Eggettes cool off quickly but the fro-yo also melts quickly so timing matters. The combination of tart fro-yo and Eggettes wasn’t as good as I anticipated but perhaps the trick is to stick with their sweet fro-yo.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* ROCK IT SWIRL: 2810 Diamond St, San Francisco, CA 94014

No comments: