Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Coming Soon: Snowee



Fro-yo girl here. Thank you Jennifer L. for spotting another fro-yo shop coming your way soon. Snowee will offer self-serve fro-yo, snow ice and snacks. Yum, I’m looking forward to some snow ice and maybe some Taiwanese snacks. Or maybe I’ll get some noodle soup at the Noodle Shop (Snowee’s neighbor) and finish with a cup of fro-yo. Rumor has it that Snowee is very close to opening. If they can get the snow ice right, they could develop quite a following.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* SNOWEE: 168 25th St., San Mateo, CA

4 comments:

bananas. said...

i love that you're always on it!

Lolia S said...

Thanks! I am grateful to my tipsters!

Anonymous said...

does it look like tuttimelon sf self-serve will be opening soon?

Lolia S said...

Tuttimelon Irving won't be opening this week...