Thursday, October 1, 2009

$21,000 Frozen Yogurt


Fro-yo girl here. Someone sent me a picture of the $21,000 bowl of fro-yo. At first, before I clicked on the link to see the image, I thought it would be topped with gold leaf. As you can see, it's a bowl of fro-yo with fresh fruit and Tacori diamond engagement rings. I don't have a problem with diamond rings, but doesn't that bowl of fro-yo look awfully small??? If you want to woo a fro-yo lover, at least spring for a larger size of fro-yo!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

http://www.mervisdiamond.com/tacori-rings

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will Pina Colada and Pumpkin Pie flavor be available at Blush SF next weekend? I wanted to try guava last weekend but they didn't have it and I thought they have already released it but there was no guava flavor.

Lolia S said...

I think they should be. They just started offering both this week (pumpkin pie, pina colada). I have to think they'll be there for at least a month. Not sure about the guava. They had a guava flavor but I don't think they've had it in SF yet?

Anonymous said...

According to Blush SF twitter, they did introduce guava flavor.

Anonymous said...

Did you try the pumpkin pie flavor yet? It is so good without the graham cracker crumbs and whipped cream toppings.

Lolia S said...

I haven't had a chance to try the Blush pumpkin pie fro-yo yet but it sounds amazing.