Sunday, February 1, 2009

Message to Lee’s Sandwiches Corporate HQ: Give Us More Yolee’s



Fro-yo girl here. I’m hoping that Lee’s Sandwiches will soon roll out their fro-yo, Yolee’s Freeze, beyond the Berryessa location. The four flavors I tried were all tasty (original tart, guava, taro, Lee’s coffee), the toppings were fresh and the price is right. It feels like they spent some time testing the fro-yo and coming up with their own flavors. And maybe the expansion is taking time because they want to get it right before rolling it out. I think Yolee’s is ready for wider distribution.

While I was sitting inside Lee’s enjoying my cup of fro-yo (tagline: yogurt made to please), several other people came by for their fro-yo fix too. I’m still thinking about the Lee’s coffee flavor – it tastes like really yummy coffee soft serve ice cream (it’s not tart).

I love the idea of getting banh mi, steamed buns, Vietnamese coffee, and fro-yo at the same place.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* LEE'S SANDWICHES: 2471 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA

No comments: