Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yogurt Drinks: Dannon DanActive Review


Fro-yo girl here. While Yogu Time is too sugary and sweet, DanActive is a much better tasting yogurt drink. DanActive isn’t as watery as Yogu Time; rather, it’s more like milk with a stronger,sour yogurt flavor. I think the plain flavor would be better but I can’t find seem to find it. So far it’s my favorite yogurt drink. Even better, it seems to be good for you with probiotics that promise to strengthen your immune system and improves digestion.

Details: 3.3 ounces per drink, comes in a pack of four, plastic bottle

Ingredients: cultured reduced fat milk, water, sugar, natural vanilla flavor, dextrose, modified corn starch, citric acid, sodium citrate, active cultures

Flavors: Plain (limited edition, I haven’t seen it), Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry, Cranberry Raspberry

Tagline: “Helps Strengthen Your Body’s Defenses”

4 stars (out of 5)

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: