Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts


Fro-yo girl here. I was amused to see a yogurt snack for babies during my recent grocery shopping trip. Though I like to try most yogurt snacks, something about freeze dried whipped yogurt snacks (for babies) just didn’t tickle my fancy. It seems too processed but the packaging said that the product is 99% real yogurt and fruit. Also, they claim it contains live and active yogurt cultures.

Flavors: Mixed berries, strawberry, peach

If you tried it and liked it (or didn't like it), let me know!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's crazy...the yogurt craze has even gone down to babies...o_O I may have to pick one up to try it out just out of curiosity. ;)

- Helene
(http://cinnamonjuice.blogspot.com/)

Lolia S said...

I know it's crazy. Maybe they'll have a yogurt product for seniors next.

brandonsmom said...

i tried them, and so did my son. i love yogurt, but i can't say i liked these. bummer, cuz it sounded so good!