Fro-yo girl here. Esso Caffe in Beverly Hills just started offering froyo. During my visit, they had two flavors: peach mango and plain tart Greek yogurt. The menu mentioned several toppings, but I was told that they only had sprinkles.
The employees were struggling with the soft serve machine and having difficulty dispensing any yogurt. The texture of the frozen yogurt was terrible – icy and gritty. The peach mango yogurt color was so unnatural. The plain tart was mildly tangy and bland. The peach mango yogurt was very sweet.
I rarely throw my froyo away, but I did because I just didn’t want to finish it. I was shocked by how bad the froyo was.
Esso Caffe does have another location in Glendale. I hope they don’t decide to serve froyo there unless they figure out how to do it well.
You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.
* ESSO CAFFE, 9646 Brighton Way, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.



No comments:
Post a Comment