Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Boba Ice Cream Bars Review: I-MEI Ceylon Milk Tea Boba Ice Bar






Fro-yo girl here. It’s been awhile since I had a boba ice cream bar. The I-MEI Ceylon Milk Tea Boba Ice Bars seem to be fairly new. I spotted them at 168 Market and 99 Ranch Market in San Gabriel, California. One box contains four individually wrapped bars weighing 80g each. 99 Ranch was selling the box of I-MEI Ceylon Milk Tea Boba Ice Bars for $7.99, regular price. I-MEI is a Taiwanese brand and the ice bars are a product of Taiwan.

I-Mei Ceylon Milk Tea Ice Bar: The ice bar is smaller. It had lots of boba. I encountered a few boba in every bite. The tapioca balls were very sweet, soft, and chewy. The bar was creamy and milky with a strong tea flavor. The bar seemed super sweet and the balls were even sweeter. One bar is 140 calories with 5g total fat, 22g total carbs, 15g total sugars, and 1g protein.

I think I’m getting tired of boba ice cream bars because they’re too sweet. I wouldn't order a boba milk tea at regular sweetness either.

3.5 out of 5 stars.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: