Sunday, August 21, 2022

New Pinkberry Flavor: Salted Caramel Cookie Frozen Yogurt

 



Fro-yo girl here. It’s late August and time for Pinkberry’s fall 2022 new flavor: Salted Caramel Cookie frozen yogurt. Pinkberry recommends pairing Salted Caramel Cookie frozen yogurt with cookie crumbs, caramel, and sea salt. The new flavor will be in available in participating stores nationwide until October 27, 2022.

While I was able to find the new flavor, the location that I visited did not have cookie crumbs. I wondered how the new flavor differed from their older flavor, Salted Caramel. Salted Caramel froyo was introduced way back in 2011. Since I’m not fond of caramel, I haven’t had it for a very long time. I can’t compare the two because I can’t remember the older flavor.

As for the new Salted Caramel Cookie frozen yogurt, it’s a more indulgent sweet flavor that does not taste like yogurt. It’s lighter than ice cream, so I do appreciate that. The salted caramel flavor is very strong. I couldn’t taste any cookie flavor. I didn’t dislike it but I still don’t like caramel frozen yogurt. Recommended toppings: Caramelized pecans, whipped cream.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: