Tuesday, May 10, 2022

New Pressed Freeze Flavor, Rosé, New Golden Rosé Freeze Sundae, and New Beverages



Fro-yo girl here. Pressed has a few new beverages: Saffron Badam, Horchata Azul, and Morir Soñando. I love Saffron Badam, which features an almond and walnut base, with curry, saffron and ground cardamom. It tastes like the badam milk I got from the Indian store only better.

There’s also a glamorous new Freeze flavor, Rosé, and a glamorous new topping, gold dust. The Golden Rosé Freeze Sundae which features Rosé Freeze, strawberries, cacao drizzle, and a sprinkle of gold dust. Rosé Freeze is made with strawberry puree, apple puree, agave, and rosé wine flavor. It’s non-alcoholic.

Rosé Freeze:
I’ve never had Rosé so I’m not sure what it tastes like – but Rosé Freeze was thick and surprisingly sweet. It tasted like a strawberry peach sorbet to me though it isn’t made with peaches. Vanilla Freeze is still my favorite even though it’s icier than Rosé Freeze. It also tastes cleaner than Rosé Freeze. Try the gold dust though – it’s a fun topping!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: