Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Crumbl Cookies’ Mango Frozen Yogurt Cookie Review


Fro-yo girl here. I remember hearing about Crumbl Cookies’ Mango Frozen Yogurt cookie last year, when I didn’t live near a Crumbl Cookies shop. Crumbl Cookies has been growing like crazy since then and I was finally able to try the Mango Frozen Yogurt cookie this week.

Mango Frozen Yogurt is a chilled mango cookie with a mango yogurt and vanilla swirled frosting. Sounds good, right? The mango cookie is thick and dense, like a sugar/butter cookie. I couldn’t taste the mango or see the mango. But it wasn’t crazy sweet. There was too much frosting but people who go to Crumbl must love frosting. The frosting tasted like vanilla buttercream with a bit of tang and slight fruitiness. For a mango cookie, I could barely taste the mango. And it didn’t taste like frozen yogurt either, but I still like how froyo was the inspiration.

One cookie is $4.50 and the flavors change every week.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: