Thursday, August 19, 2021

I-Mei Brown Sugar Pearl Milk Ice Cone Review






Fro-yo girl here. I’ve tried quite a few boba ice cream bars (different brands, different flavors) and some boba ice cream (scoopable), but I-Mei’s Brown Sugar Pearl Milk Ice Cone is the first boba ice cream cone that I’ve found. I spotted I-Mei’s ice cones at 168 Market in Alhambra, CA. One 11.29 oz box comes with 4 individually wrapped ice cones. A box was selling for $6.99 on sale, $7.99 regular price.

Brown Sugar Pearl Milk Ice Cone: The cone had a flat top with a layer of brown sugar on top, creamy ice cream underneath, chocolate around the outside of the ice cream part of the cone and inside the cone, tapioca pearls (boba) in the ice cream, and a sugar cone. I found it too sweet, sweeter than the boba ice cream bars. The brown sugar syrup top was very sweet and the ice cream was creamy and very sweet. The boba pearls were soft and chewy but they also seemed sweeter. The sugar cone was thin and not very crispy. There was no tea flavor. One cone is 220 calories, 8g total fat, 35g total carbs, 21g total sugars, and 2g protein. I would not get these again.

3 out of 5 stars.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: