Wednesday, September 2, 2020

New Flavor at Yogurtland: Honey Roasted Peanut Soft Serve



Fro-yo girl here. I haven’t seen the official announcement yet, but Yogurtland has a NEW flavor: Honey Roasted Peanut soft serve. Made with real roasted peanuts and honey, the flavor is described as “a timeless flavor, rich and salty peanut butter balance with sweet and mellow honey.” Sounds good! It’s also gluten-free and calcium fortified.

Honey Roasted Peanut: I LOVE Yogurtland’s Peanut Butter froyo flavor, so a new peanut butter flavor definitely piqued my interest. The good news is that Honey Roasted Peanut soft serve is one of Yogurtland’s better flavors. The texture was smooth and creamy. It was sweet but not crazy sweet and I could taste honey and pb because neither was overpowering. It’s mellow and milky. I still prefer the Peanut Butter froyo because I like my pb straight up and it’s froyo, but I would get Honey Roasted Peanut again. Recommended toppings: Nutter Butter, peanut butter chips, Cap’n Crunch.

Yogurtland Alhambra is still full-service, which is fine with me. And samples aren’t being given out at this time (due to the coronavirus).

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: