Thursday, April 16, 2020

Help Yogurtland Moreno Valley on Indiegogo


Fro-yo girl here. I’ve known about GoFundMe for years, but I just now learned of another online fundraising platform called Indiegogo. And yes, more froyo shops could use your help.

Yogurtland, Moreno Valley, CA, @yogurtland_moreno_valley


Yogurtland Moreno Valley would like to raise $500 and they’re offering several deals to help reach that goal.

Option 1: Regular cup + giant YL spoon for $7 (30% off)

Option 2: 2 regular cups of froyo + coupon book for $15 (34% off)

Option 3: 4 regular cups & a cooler bag for $25 (37% off)

https://igg.me/p/2594181/twtr

Surprisingly, I only found one froyo shop with a current campaign on Indiegogo! But I like the idea of offering future perks in exchange for funding now.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: