Sunday, June 10, 2018

Yoga-urt Introduces New Flavor, Orange Creamsicle


Fro-yo girl here. Yoga-urt has introduced a new flavor for the summer, Orange Creamsicle froyo. The flavor made its debut at this year’s Eat Drink Vegan. Like all Yoga-urt froyo flavors, Orange Creamsicle is soy-free, gluten-free, vegan, kosher, organic, pro-biotic, and made from scratch.

First, a disclaimer; I’m not a huge creamsicle fan because (1) it tends to be too sweet and (2) I’d prefer a tangy orange flavor maybe paired with fresh herbs like rosemary or tarragon. But I know creamsicle is a big summer flavor.

So how was Orange Creamsicle? I think it will be popular since it’s sweet, creamy, and classic. I could taste the orange juice. There wasn’t any tang. When it comes to oranges, I like sour and/or tangy oranges. I can recognize that it’s a good flavor but it’s not my kind of flavor. But do try it if you’d like a natural tasting orange creamsicle frozen yogurt.

P.S. I chose Ganesha’s Sweet Greens instead and it was perfect.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGA-URT, 1407 ½ W Kenneth Rd., Glendale, CA 91201

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: