Friday, February 6, 2015

Menchie’s Celebrates National Frozen Yogurt Day 2015



Fro-yo girl here. Menchie’s celebrated National Frozen Yogurt Day 2015 with 6 oz. of free froyo and toppings for guests from 4-8 PM. The employees had cute NFYD t-shirts on.

I tried one of the new froyo flavors for February, Spiced Chai Latte. Spiced Chai Latte is made “with a flavorful combination of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and cardamom to enlighten guests with notes of warmth and spice.” I love a good chai…this did not taste like chai. The spice blend didn’t make me think of chai and the tea flavor was absent. Plus the flavor was overly sweet and the texture was icy.

The other new flavor, Swiss Miss Classic Hot Chocolate was not available.

I didn’t receive a coupon for my next purchase, like I did last year. I was surprised that they didn’t increase staffing levels…it look a long time to make it to the register. There were only two employees present and they didn’t have guests form an orderly line. 

But...I love free froyo!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: