Monday, December 22, 2014

Spotted at Yogurtland Santa Barbara


Fro-yo girl here. Over the weekend I was in Santa Barbara to do a bit of Christmas shopping on State Street. Yogurtland was so busy that all the tables were taken and people were sitting outside on the sidewalk eating frozen yogurt. I was surprised to see a sign for Premium Hot Chocolate (the beverage) in the window and inside since I’ve never seen any Yogurtland sell a non-frozen yogurt food or beverage item. They had a Mexican Hot Chocolate flavor before but that was frozen yogurt.

I didn’t try the hot chocolate…I’d rather have frozen yogurt.

* YOGURTLAND: 621 State St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: