Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New "Test" Flavor at Pinkberry Glendale


Fro-yo girl here. The other day I strolled into Pinkberry's Americana location to take a break from holiday shopping and I was surprised to see a new froyo flavor that I hadn't heard about.

They just added "Popcorn" froyo. It's a test flavor! The flavor has a sweet base (not tangy). The texture was light and smooth. The popcorn flavor was more sweet and buttery than salty. It wasn't that dominant but you could definitely taste the popcorn. Though it's described as sweet and salty, I didn't notice the saltiness. It reminded me of their Butter Pecan flavor.

They also had caramel (pop)corn at the toppings bar.

I'm not sure how long they'll carry this flavor, so if you're interested, check it out soon. Call first to see if it's there.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* PINKBERRY AMERICANA: 759 Americana Way, Glendale, CA 91210

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: