Saturday, December 28, 2013

Best Swirl of 2013


Fro-yo girl here. I’ve examined all the pictures of fro-yo that I took this year and picked out my best looking froyo swirls. I had a good year of swirling. Years of practice have done wonders for my swirling skills.

My best swirl of 2013 was actually my first swirl of 2013. It’s a cup of plain tart froyo with neatly arranged toppings (chopped almonds, strawberries, granola, watermelon, blueberries) and two spoons. I swirled it at Yogurtland Alhambra. I remember the frozen yogurt texture was exceptional that night: firm, creamy, thick and smooth.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* YOGURTLAND: 1 E Valley Blvd, Alhambra, CA 91801

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: