Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tasmanian Devil Devil's Food Cake Frozen Yogurt at Yogurtland


Fro-yo girl here. Taz, the last Looney Tunes character in the “Flavors with Character” promotion, inspired a new frozen yogurt flavor, Devil’s Food Cake, a new froyo spoon, a new cup and dark chocolate shavings (called Tasmanian Devil chocolate twirls). His frozen yogurt is rich and creamy and tastes like chocolate cake batter. There’s no lack of chocolate cake flavor. I really like those crunchy thin chocolate twirls. 


Remember to scan the QSR code. Collect 4 codes and get 4 free ounces of fro-yo, 6 codes gets you 6 ounces of free fro-yo.

The Looney Tunes Flavors with Character promotion made my summer. I have six new frozen yogurt spoon designs and I earned my free frozen yogurt. Which Flavors of Character frozen yogurt flavor was your favorite? My favorite was Tweety's Lemon Cream Cookie and my favorite spoon was Marvin the Martian’s.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite was definitely Bugs Bunny's Carrot Cake! I am hoping to see it added to the lineup of permanent flavors! Tweety's Lemon Cream Cookie was next in line for faves from the Looney Tunes promotion.