Thursday, June 6, 2013

New Fro-yo Spoon! Menchie’s Mookie Spoon


Fro-yo girl here. First it was the Menchie, then Chip and now Mookie has joined the list of Menchie character spoons. Mookie, one of Menchie’s sweet friends, is a cow who loves frozen yogurt. Here's a picture of the front and back of the spoon. Aren't both sides adorable?

Mookie spoons are limited edition, so get them while you can. I’m happy to see my fro-yo spoon collection expand.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.


Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! І ѕeriously enjoyed reading it, yοu're a great author.I will remember tо bookmark yοur blog anԁ may cоme back sometime sοοn.
I want to encourage thаt you continue your greаt job, have a nice day!


Visit my web page Juvesiio