Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Frozen Yogurt Cup Dividers from Wagner Bartosch



Fro-yo girl here. Were you the type of kid who didn’t like your peas to touch the other food on your plate? Do you own a plate with compartments? Are you horrified by the idea of putting non-complementary frozen yogurt flavors in the same cup? Frustrated by frozen berries or M&Ms dye run off? If you answered yes to any of these questions, The Divider by Wagner Bartosch can help you.

The Divider is a poly-coated, food safe paperboard insert that fits snugly into 16 ounce frozen yogurt cups to create two neat little compartments. Stock dividers are available in four colors (with a fifth one available soon) and custom dividers are available for bulk orders. Frozen yogurt shops that carry the cup dividers offer them to customers for free and the weight (6.6 grams) is taken off by the Point of Sale system.

I like the idea of the dividers because they make it easier to decide on which flavors to get if feel like getting two flavors or to keep toppings separate from fro-yo. The Divider also looks and feels nice. It’s a great way to further customize your cup of fro-yo to your liking. Custom dividers reinforce the frozen yogurt store brand.

According to the16 Handles 2013 State of Fro-yo poll, 89% of participants prefer getting more than one fro-yo flavor. Out of curiosity I looked at all the frozen yogurt that I consumed in 2012 (though I didn’t join Pinterest till February 2012, so my January fro-yo consumption is unaccounted for) and discovered that I had one flavor in my cup 79% of the time, two flavors 18% of the time and three flavors 3% of the time. I did not exceed three flavors in one cup.

Though I prefer having a single fro-yo flavor in my cup, I still like the idea of using the divider to keep my fro-yo and toppings separate. Also, while I would never put tart and sweet fro-yo flavors in the same cup, if I used a cup divider, I would consider doing so. Using a divider is less wasteful than using two separate cups and I’d feel weird about getting two cups for myself.

When I come across a cute custom cup divider, I’m going to add it to my collection.

For additional information about The Divider visit www.yogurtdividers.com

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.


Looking for more frozen yogurt news, discussion boards, and resources? Check out the International Frozen Yogurt Association website at http://internationalfrozenyogurt.com/. The IFYA is the independent voice of the frozen yogurt industry.

No comments: