Friday, November 23, 2012

Menchie's Belmont Grand Opening Week


Fro-yo girl here. Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt is now open in the Belmont Village Shopping Center.The grand opening celebration begins tomorrow and continues all week with the following events:

* Saturday, 11/24: Ribbon cutting with Menchie at 11 AM, free fro-yo from 11 AM - 1 PM, free t-shirts for the first 50 customers in line at 11 AM, balloon artist
* Sunday, 11/25: Free plushie dolls and t-shirts while supplies last starting at noon, face painting
* Monday, 11/26: $1 cups of fro-yo from 5 - 6 PM
* Tuesday, 11/27: Kids (10 and under) eat free from 2 - 4 PM
* Wednesday, 11/28: Half off fro-yo from 11 AM - 1 PM
* Thursday, 11/29: Free dodge balls at 3 PM while supplies last
* Friday, 11/30: Buy one, get one free from 8 PM till close

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* MENCHIE’S FROZEN YOGURT: 1200 El Camino Real, Belmont, CA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked
submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
Anyhow, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

My web page; book of ra runterladen