Friday, April 13, 2012

My New Favorite Topping: Double Chocolate Granola Clusters




Fro-yo girl here. I like trying out different types of granola on my fro-yo and I found one that I absolutely adore:
Fresh & Easy’s Double Chocolate Granola Clusters

What I look for in granola as a fro-yo topping:
* Not too sweet
* Extra crunchy
* Flavor/taste - has to be good and complementary to fro-yo

Fresh & Easy’s Double Chocolate Granola Clusters contains big, extra crunchy clusters of cocoa covered whole rolled oats granola and tiny chocolate chunks. It’s not that sweet and not overpoweringly chocolatey. Somehow it tastes better with fro-yo than by itself. It’s definitely less sweet than the typical cereal. The flavor reminds me of Oreo cookies but even better and crunchier. 

The granola comes in 12 ounce sealed clear resealable pouches ($2.98). One serving (2/3 cup) is 250 calories and 9 grams of fat.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

1 comment:

alfred said...

chocolate was discovered around 2,000 years ago in the tropical rainforests of the Americas. The tree has pods; the pods have seeds. Those seeds can be processed into the chocolate first used by the people of the ancient cultures of Mexico and Central America (Maya and Aztec civilization included), evolved now into the chocolate we all know and love.

Chocolate topping