Saturday, April 28, 2012

Toppings Ratio Poll Results


Fro-yo girl here. I recently asked my readers whether they’d like to have just a few spoonfuls of toppings with their fro-yo or enough toppings for every bite of fro-yo. 

The results are in...and having enough toppings for every bite of fro-yo edged out having a few spoonfuls of toppings, 55% to 45%. I personally prefer having a lot more fro-yo than toppings but I do notice that others tend to load up on topping. I enjoy those bites of just fro-yo without toppings. Toppings can enhance the cup of fro-yo but they also add/change the flavor.

The ideal cup of fro-yo appears to have 2 flavors of fro-yo, with 3 toppings and enough toppings for every bite of fro-yo.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

1 comment:

zzccff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.