Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yogurt Espresso at Caffe Pascucci


Fro-yo girl here. Caffe Pascucci has its origins in Italy with over 100 locations around the world in 20 countries. The SF location is their first in the U.S. Yogurt espresso combines their Gold espresso with light, Italian style yogurt. They can also add caramel, fresh fruit and banana syrup.

* Yogurt espresso ($4.50): The yogurt is whipped and airy and tastes like a sweet, tangy whipped cream. It doesn’t pair well with the straight espresso, which is very strong and bitter. It’s served with a spoon. I didn’t appreciate the combination of textures and flavors.


I’ve seen fro-yo and espresso (affogato) but this is the first place I’ve seen a whipped yogurt with espresso.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

* CAFFE PASCUCCI: 170 King St. Ste. 109, San Francisco, CA

1 comment:

Bonnibella said...

I must try the yogurt espresso!