Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy 3rd Blogiversary

Fro-yo girl here. It’s a special day for Fro-Yo Girl Speaks - the 3rd blogiversary! That means three years of heavy fro-yo consumption and fro-yo obsession. Thank you so much to my readers and supporters, as well as to anyone out there who supports the fro-yo industry.

These are the questions that I’m asked the most often:

* What inspired you to start your blog? I wanted to try every fro-yo shop in the Bay Area. Writing reviews wasn’t enough because I’d learn things that didn’t fit in a review format. Having the blog gives me more freedom to discuss fro-yo industry trends and events.
* Are you ever fro-yoed out? I do experience fluctuations in fro-yo desire but I never let myself have a break from fro-yo. It’s important to me to keep up with fro-yo and that means fro-yo consumption.
* Do you want to own your own fro-yo store? Not at all. It’s so much more fun to see what others are doing fro-yo wise and stay independent and unbiased.
* Do you own a fro-yo machine? No, I do not and I’ve never made fro-yo. Why bother when I can bring home fro-yo from my favorite fro-yo shops?

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

No comments: