Sunday, July 31, 2011

Yogurtland Sanrio Secret Tote Bag


Fro-yo girl here. I'm sitting here admiring my new secret, limited edition Yogurtland Sanrio tote bag. The tote bag was given away at the Yogurtland Sanrio launch party at the Beverly Center. I didn't make it to the launch so I'm extra grateful to have this tote bag. It's too cute to use.

The tote bag is a heavy canvas. The back side is plain.

These tote bags aren't for sale but Yogurtland gave some away recently and maybe they'll do so again? (check their Facebook page)

Remember to enter the Yogurtland Sanrio Friends Forever sweepstakes.

Yogurtland, thank you!!!!!

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

5 comments:

trbledtreasure said...

I am looking for purchase the items from yogurtland & hello kitty.

trbledtreasure said...

I am looking to buy the items from that yogurtland promo.

Lolia S said...

Which items are you looking for?

- FYG

trbledtreasure said...

I'm looking for the key
chains, shirts I have some of the spoons. Basically anything. My son started for yogurt land 3 months after the promo ended and that as the first store around me. We have a bet that I can not collect most of the items. But I paying $50 buck for a key chain is a little on the nutty side for me. He now manages yogurtland so I have to prove him wrong.

Lolia S said...

Email me at froyogirl@gmail.com. I have the collection but am not sure what I'm willing to part with - will go through what I have.

- FYG