Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yogurtland Sanrio Items For Sale



Fro-yo girl here. Here's a look at the Yogurtland Sanrio items that you can buy. I found mine at Yogurtland San Ramon.

* Grey t-shirt with Hello Kitty, Chococat, My Melody & Keroppi in Yogurtland cups, $19.99
* Rubber keychains with Hello Kitty, Chococat, My Melody & Keroppi in Yogurtland cups, $3.50 each
* Hello Kitty in Yogurtland uniform plush doll, $13.50
* Mini character plush dolls with hooks (for backpacks?) of the same four characters, $7.99 each

I think I'm missing the Chococat mini character plush doll but I'll keep looking for it.

You know you love me. X0 X0, fro-yo girl.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those shirts are so cute! what sizes did they have? do they run kind of small?

Lolia S said...

Good question, I saw Small, Medium & Large and they do run small.

- FYG

Anonymous said...

Is their promotion still going on? Cause i really want that shirt ); & Thanks

Lolia S said...

You have 5 more weeks but I recommend going early...they might run out of the size you want.

- FYG

Kat said...

Are you selling these?

Lolia S said...

I see that I wasn't very clear when I wrote the post. I meant that the items were for sale at Yogurtland. I'm not selling mine.

- FYG